Terms and Conditions (Payment and cancellations)
Upon successful booking you will received an email confirmation with details of your booking.
Prices are inclusive of VAT.
Accepted payment options
1. PayPal – including major debit and credit cards
2. Bank transfer – bank details will be shown on the invoice
- Within 24 hours you will receive an invoice via email which is due upon receipt (usually 48 hours but no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled coaching session).
3. Cryptocurrency – the following cryptocurrencies are accepted: Bitcoin (BTC), XRP (XRP), Litecoin (LTC)
- To receive an invoice with cryptocurrency payment details please reply to your booking confirmation email stating which cryptocurrency you would like to pay in (BTC, XRP, LTC).
- The cryptocurrency exchange rate will be a calculation of average between high and low on the day of your booking using rates published by CoinMarketCap.com.
- You are responsible for any transaction fees incurred.
- You will receive an email confirmation once the payment is received.
- Note that cryptocurrency transactions are not reversible therefore doublecheck that transaction details are complete and entered correctly. We take no responsibility for transaction errors due to wrongly entered or incomplete transaction details.
- You can cancel session at least 24 hours before your scheduled coaching session by following a cancellation link in your booking confirmation email, or alternatively by contacting us via email.
- Upon successful cancellation you can either choose to reschedule and book at a more convenient time or we will refund your money. Do let us know.
- Cancellations less than 24 hours before the start of your scheduled coaching session, or ‘no show’ for your coaching session, are not refundable.
For more details about your coaching session please contact us at Better Sage Limited by replying to your booking confirmation email.