Better Sage Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Better Sage Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this policy).
|Address:||Better Sage Limited, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH|
|Telephone:||020 3239 1198|
Better Sage may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What data we collect about you
Personal data (or personal information) means any information about a living individual where that individual can be identified using all or part of that information. It does not include information where identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect the following personal data:
- Identity information including name, title, position, date of birth and gender
- Contact information including email address, postal address, telephone numbers
- Financial information including bank account
- Transaction information including details about payments to and from you
- Personal profile information including preferences, interests, personality traits, feedback and survey responses
- Technical information including internal protocol (IP) address, time zone and location
How we collect personal data
We use a range of methods to collect data from you including through:
- Direct interactions – you may give us your personal data by filling in forms or completing surveys, corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or verbally during the course of provision of our services to you.
- Third parties – we use Google Analytics to collect internet traffic information about visitor actions and behaviour patterns. This technical information is processed so that it does not identify anyone.
- Publicly available sources – we may receive personal data from publicly available sources such as Companies House, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and results from various search engines and publicly accessible directories.
What we do with the data we gather
We will only use your personal data and information when the law permits, particularly in the following circumstances:
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry and to understand your needs.
- To perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- To communicate our products and services we think may be of interest to you (marketing).
- To contact you time to time for market research purposes to develop our services and grow our business.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to secure and safeguard the information from unauthorised access and disclosure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How long do we keep your data
According to law we have to keep basic personal data about our customers for 7 years, such as identity, contact, financial and transaction information.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- By not using our contact form.
- By not subscribing to our website blog notifications.
- By not replying to or interacting with the website blog posts.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information you may change your mind at any time by writing to Better Sage Limited, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH, or via our online Contact form.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
Under the data protection laws you may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please write to Better Sage Limited, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH, or via our online Contact form.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible using the address above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.